Slow Cooker Nacho Dip
2 Hours 10 Minutes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. taco seasoning
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 1 4 oz. can diced green chiles
- 1 16 oz. Byler's Relish House Mild Salsa (Optional: use Hot Salsa for a spicier dip)
- 1 32 oz. brick Velveeta cheese, sliced into 4 smaller blocks
- Cook ground beef in cast iron skillet until nicely browned. Drain excess fat.
- Place cooked beef into slow cooker. Add onions, chiles, salsa, and cheese.
- Cook on high for 1.5 to 2 hours, stirring every 30 min.
- Dip is finished when cheese is completely melted.
- Serve and enjoy!