- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- ½ red onion, small diced
- 2 stalks celery, small diced
- 2 carrots, small diced
- ¼ cup Byler’s Banana Pepper Relish
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup mayo
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dried cranberries, apples, grapes, nuts or anything else you would like to add for some diversity!
In a large bowl, add mayo, yogurt, garlic powder, salt and pepper, fresh dill.
Whisk to combine.
Into the same bowl, add chicken.
- Small dice carrots, celery, onions, and banana peppers. To make this easier and faster, consider using a hand chopper or food processor
- Add the veggies to the bowl.
- Toss to combine.
- Add chicken salad atop your favorite salad or bread, or enjoy with crackers!