Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon
- 4 - 4 oz salmon filets
- ½ cup Byler's Relish House Mild Pepper Mustard or Hot Pepper Mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup olive or avocado oil, or your favorite neutral flavored oil
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 large sweet potatoes scrubbed and sliced thin
- 1 large zucchini, or veggies of choice
- Optional garnish: parsley, lemon slices
- Parchment paper and tin foil
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Peel and slice potatoes to 1/4 inch thick.
- Place potatoes in a small bowl and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Equally divide potatoes into 4 parchment paper packets. Fold up parchment. Then wrap with tin foil.
- Place on a small baking sheet. Bake for around 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are starting to cook and soften.
- Slice the veggies into small pieces. Toss in the remaining oil, salt, and pepper. Set veggies off to the side.
- In the food processor, pulse the garlic to mince. Add mustard. honey, and orange juice.
- Top the potatoes with four equal servings of veggies. Add one piece of salmon per packet.
- Using a spoon or brush, cover your salmon with the sauce. Top the packets with fresh or dried parsley.
- Fold up the parchment and foil packets.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the salmon is 140F internal temp and it flakes with a fork.
- Add extra sauce to a sauce pan and simmer on low heat until reduced and thickened.
- When the salmon is done and ready to be served, top with the extra sauce.
- Serve in the parchment packets on a plate for easy clean up.